A Junior Noob In Shambles



Title: In shambles

 
Hello !
It’s me again.  Woohoo -_-
I got a bunch of some news to share with you bloggie!

Indicators:
Bad news and Good news


1. I haven’t posted or composed anything since 1st of June but I’m almost done with my poem about my elementary classmates, I decided to lengthen the first story I posted here as a series and I’ve been formulating some new storylines including a story about heartbreak.


Composed Gentleman is my HERO!
2. I’m still new at blogging and my blog is not yet “personalized” enough but I’m glad that I found Composed Gentleman’s blog while surfing the net yesterday. 
In his blog entry, he included blogging tips to help other bloggers especially ‘noobs’ like me.
One of them is a about how he survived a year of blogging. I’ve read it for the nth time and also I saved that page as a guide for blogging. I also wanted to write about my own experience as a blogger similar to his post, so I’ll make an effort to monitor my blogging experience starting now..and that’s a fact!


Kudos to you sir, in return, I subscribed to your blog. Your post was a great help, by the way. Thank you!

3. Our new semester just kicked off last Monday. We have killer 9AM to 9PM schedules but we got new subjects including our electives. Also, I got the chance to see my blockmates and bestfriends and also him again.
It was not a bad first week because I have met some great professors in our new subjects. One of them told us to “make our denstiny in his class”. Tinamaan tlaga ako doon. I’ll post an entry about it soon.

I guess this is goodbye for now.


I hope we will have a fruitful semester ahead of us.

P.S. Bottomline is that my i.ph blog (whatlieswithin.i.ph) and its blogger counterpart (seewhatlieswithin.blogspot.com) are still under construction but I will continue posting entries maybe not everyday but every week.

Another entry will be posted soon.   
  
Good day bloggie !

0 comments:

Post a Comment