The Vitress x Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell Experience


I am joining many online contests for quite some time now. I won a few movie tickets from blah-this-and-blah-that but that was it. Win or not, I enjoyed joining them, nonetheless.

Recently, my favorite hair cuticle product, Vitress launched an online contest via Twitter together with a well-known celebrity, Solenn Heusaff.


Here's the promo mechanics:

You just have to answer the question posted by Miss Solenn by watching her first webisode entitled Maaasuyan Mo Kaya?

Excerpt from their Youtube channel, "Watch how Solenn was able to help Simba SHINE and transform from a wild one to a fierce runaway goddess!"


How easy was that! No wasted energy and money! All you need is SHEER LUCK and DETERMINATION because you're not the only one who's joining.

The PRIZE at stake: A (FREE) FABULOUS SALON MAKEOVER courtesy of @officialvitress!

Who could say NO to that and I think that there's nothing wrong with a little CHANGE!

If you want to watch the Maaayusan Mo Kaya? video, you can watch it. Don't forget to subscribe them via Youtube!






By the way, here are the video stills for the answers:



Bananas (peels), Orange (peels) & Peanut Shells :)


June 18,Monday

The day i've been dreading for.. announcement of winners! I didn't know that I could won the contest because I got a REALLY COMPETITIVE rival but when THEN OUT OF NOWHERE, I received a tweet from Solenn Heusaff stating that i won the Vitress MMK contest!


June 21,Monday

Members of the Vitress team who had been contacting me for days about my prize are very helpful and accommodating :)

After interacting with them through texting and twitter, I received a message from them about the schedule of my ULTRA FAB MAKEOVER at a high-end salon. :) Yehey!



From what I have read from magazines, Alex Carbonell of the Studio Fix Salon is one of the prominent names in the beauty industry and he had been the training director for Bench Fix Salon. If you want to know more about him, feel free to browse PhilSTAR's article about His Hair Highness and StyleBible.Ph's review about his new salon, Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell amongothers.



By the way, the author shares her hair history:

" Naturally, I have a really curly and frizzy hair or esponghado in Tagalog. My hair had been rebonded/haircolored for many times since 3rd year High School (an age where you are accepted to have a rebonding treatment) until my 3rd year in College. Since then, my hair became damaged from the chemicals that the salons used in straightening treatments. Fortunately, I have been using toVitress' Straightening Hair Polish for years that helped in preventing further damage and split ends. :D "


June 25, Sunday

The Judgement day, i mean MAKEOVER DAY. LOL.

A friend of mine accompanied the author to go to Greenbelt 5 because we planned to watch a PBA game after. We arrived there few hours before my makeover schedule.

We met with Ms. Nina and Vitress' brand manager Ms. Joanna at the salon hallway by 1PM. They were really helpful and easy to talk with. Unfortunately, Mr. Alex Carbonell was out of town but I was handled by the salon's professional stylists namely Mr. Hermes (maybe) and Ate Tin.

After talking about what hair services that I should do, we finally decided that they would do my HAIR COLOR and HAIR CUT.

For the hair color, they decided to do the OMBRE HAIR COLOR so that it wouldn't "shock" my hair. Here's an example:



We, (including the Vitress team), didn't expect that it would take up almost 4 hours to finish but it's all worth it!



Before shot. With Vitress' brand manager, Ms. Joanna :)
Sitting nervously while waiting for the stylist.

Prep time courtesy of  Ate Tin. Please excuse my eyebags. lol


Smile :)


Having my hair dyed ala OMBRE.

TWO SIDES OF THE COIN. see the difference of my hair when blow-dried or not.
Having my haircut done.
Voila! The final result :)
  

See the difference: 
Before
After



With Vitress' brand manager, Ms. Joanna (again)


The Artists and their masterpiece, ME!



I will meet you soon , Mr. Alex Carbonnel :)

             ***

Message from the Author!

Again, thank you for the awesome makeover to the Vitress Team and the staffs of Studio Fix salon who made it possible! This is the best "advance" birthday gift I have received..so far! THANK YOU SO MUCH! XOXO

NOTE: You can view the other pictures from the makeover here! enjoy :)

Please support them by:

Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell
Level 4, Greenbelt 5
Makati City
Telephone: 632-5013062 and 632-5013064

0 comments:

Post a Comment